Friday, December 18, 2009

Snuggle bunnies

December 5, 2009

It doesn't matter where you put Reese and Riley when you put them in bed they always end up together. From the moment they were born they always wanted to be together. I remember the nurse telling me about when they first brought them to the nursery in two isolates they both were just fussing, but the second they put them in the same isolate they calmed down. From that point on they always slept together until about 6 months when we put them in their own cribs. Now that the each have their own bed they still love to sleep together. Tonight this is how we found them sleeping.



2 comments:

Renae said...

I love that!

Briana and Rob said...

M&M do that, too. They each have their own bed now, but they take off the sheets from one and share the other. So cute. I love all the updates! I just wish I could give all your kids a big squeeze! Briana