Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kinley's birthday

November 4, 2009

Today Kinley turned 8. I can't believe that my baby is now 8 years old and getting ready to be baptized. It still seems like yesterday that she was born. She was a cute little baby who loved to be held, loved singing, and especially loved to be moving. I remember many nights when Cord or I would push her around the house in her stroller to get her to calm down. She really broke us into parenthood. If she was crying for more than a few minutes in the car we used to pull over and get her settled down before we would continue our trip. She had us at her beck and call. I still remember the first night home from the hospital when she woke up to eat. I just sat there staring at her thinking how much fun it was to get up and be with her. I just sat there and was amazed by the beautiful baby that was entrusted to me. I knew right them and there that being a mother was the best thing in the world. Thank you Kinley for making me a mom. Kinley has been a true joy to me. She has a sweet, tender heart. Her smile always melts my heart. I am grateful to have her as my daughter. I love you Kinley!

Kinley and Tate and the Birthday cake.

Kinley and her scriptures from Grandpa and Grandma
She is always a little dramatic.
Opening presents from the family.

Kinley and her new birthday kitten Shiver

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!