Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A trip to the dentist

June 10, 2009

Today three of the girls had their semi-annual dentist appointment. Usually, they schedule all of the girls at once, so it is quick(less than 45 min.) and painless to take all of the kids. Somehow today there was a scheduling error, and the girls were scheduled one after another. We were there for over two hours. Which of course was right during Cole's nap time. He is not a happy camper when he misses his sleep. The kids did pretty well considering. I am not sure I can say the same for MOM, I was ready to runaway...I will definitely be getting a sitter for the trip next week to get Kinley's spacers taken out (:

Kinley in the chair.

Riley in the chair.

Reese in the chair.

Cole in the waiting room.

The kids in the waiting room.

No comments: