After years of going to the Father's and Son's campout by myself, I was thrilled to be able to take Cole. He is only 17 months old, but I wasn't sitting by myself for another year. We got to the campsite and Cole was stunned. He had never been anywhere without girls everywhere he looked.

We quickly got the tent set up and changed Cole into pajamas.
After the campfire, we got ready for bed. Cole just wanted to play, but I was exhausted. I zipped the tent shut and turned the portacrib on its side. This allowed Cole to move around, but kept him from standing up and jumping on me.

He slept really well. At least I think so, because I slept really well. We had a fast breakfast in the morning of pancakes and hashbrowns, and got loaded in the truck again. What a great time.




No comments:
Post a Comment