Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A dream come true

For years Cord has talked about, how if he had a boy he would give him a buzz cut the beginning of every summer. Well, last night Cord gave Cole his first buzz, much to mom's dismay. I thought Cole needed a haircut, but I was a little taken back when I saw how short it was. The good thing is Cole is so cute it doesn't matter. The girls refer to him now as the "Bald Eagle". Which of course, Riley reminds us often that the Bald Eagle brings good luck, so Cole is now our own good luck charm.





Cole and his new buzz cut.

Kinley dressed Cole this morning so that he would match her. She is such a great big sister.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

He's a cutie alright!

Janiebelle007 said...

Your little Cole looks so much like connie's boys. He is adorable, even with the buzz. Aunt Jane