We had a very busy morning running back and forth to gymnastics. After lunch the girls had a great time playing outside in the yard for over two hours, but then it started to rain. The kids all came inside. Ella had gotten a little wet so she decided to put on her elephant costume, which is way too small. Before I knew it the house was quiet as the kids were all relaxing watching PBS kids. The only menace was Cole who loves to pull the pillows out from under his sisters' heads while they are on the floor watching TV. I went into the family room to save the girls from Cole, when I realized that Ella was nowhere to be seen. I figured she was upstairs in her room decorating it with her elephants (her favorite past time). So I went upstairs to see what she was up to, and this is what I saw.
Two little feet poking out from underneath Ella's bed.

Ella (complete with her elephant hat) had crawled under her bed and fallen asleep.

My little Elephant in her cave.
1 comment:
I'm impressed at how clean under her bed is. I want to be you when I grow up!
Post a Comment