Monday, January 19, 2009

A Great Surprise

Thursday night while I was making dinner my mom called and asked me about our weather and how our roads were. We talked for a few minutes and then she said goodbye. I continued my dinner prep when a few minutes later my mom called back. She asked if we would mind having company for a few weeks. I was delighted and asked her when, and she said Sat. They decided that seems there was a clear patch of weather for a few days that they would drive out and see us. Sat. night they arrived here just in time for dinner. 1300 miles,a few hours of bad weather, a night in a hotel, and they were here.

We are all so excited that they surprised us. The kids were about jumping out of their skin waiting for them to get here. Right now my mom is making necklaces with the girls and Cord and my dad are wiring light in the basement. I am just enjoying every minute with my parents and love watching the kids play with their grandma and grandpa. I have the greatest parents in the world!!!!

No comments: