I can not believe I live in the land of ice and snow. Currently it is -21 degrees. That is without windchill. Add in the wind chill and it is -37. The crazy thing is that everything here goes on like usual. I was positive that they would cancel school or something, but nope. We can see the bus coming from our house, so as soon as we see the bus the girls run out to the bus stop. So luckily they do not have to wait in the cold, just run in it:)
BRRRRRRRRRR. When is spring?
Closing out 2023
2 years ago




1 comment:
Holy cow. Your freezing temperatures make the Baltics sounds like a tropical oasis. Wow. I won't complain about the "cold" here. It pales in comparison.
I love reading your blog. You are like an uber-mom. I barely have enough energy to take care of one cat. You're amazing.
Post a Comment