Cole is very mobile and active. It seems that lately I don't have any clue where I am going to find him. We have put up all of the baby gates and child locks that one could possibly need. The problem is the older 5 sister who forget to shut the gates, door, drawers. etc. He is quick to notice when something has been left open and he is gone. His favorite two places to go are under the TV where all of the electronics are i.e. DVD player, Wii, xbox, all of the DVDs, and other stuff. His other favorite place is the computer printer. He loves to press all of the buttons.
A few days ago I left the room and Cole was playing quite contently on the floor. When I came back I couldn't see him anywhere until I noticed a little pair of feet poking out of the cabinet.
Today While I was finishing up the breakfast dishes I sat Cole down on the family room floor to play with his toys. Literally, three minutes later when I was finished I went to get him for his nap. I searched the entire main floor and he was no where to be seen. I could hear giggling from upstairs. So I ran upstairs to find Cole and Ella playing in their bedroom. He saw the gate open and took off.
Closing out 2023
2 years ago




2 comments:
Your family pics turned out SUPER cute! Also, kudos on the snake cake! Sa-WEEET!
Thanks. Unfortunately, I can not say the same for the elephant cake. I had to keep reminding myself she is three and she doesn't care, as long as it has a tail she will be fine. It was true they ate it up just fine I it looked like an elephant to Ella. Mission accomplished.
Post a Comment