Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A moment to reflect

Today for preschool Reese and Riley's class is going to an assisted living facility here in town. They will be visiting with the residents each month for the school year. Today they were supposed to bring a baby picture to show the residents to help get to know each other. I will admit that I am not a scrapbooker, hence my photo's do not have a lot of organization. So I spent most of the morning trying to get baby pictures. After getting out all of the pictures (both digital and prints) I realized that we don't have very many of them alone. Thank goodness for cropping.

As I was looking through all of the pictures, I can't believe that my little babies are four. It just seems like yesterday that we were at the doctor's office expecting bad news when the Dr. said one sentence that I will never forget,"I can't believe they missed BOTH heartbeats!" From that point our life has never been the same.

They say that you will never understand twins until you live it. I can say that is definitely true, and I am so grateful I have had the opportunity to have the experience. It has been a fun, crazy, nerve racking, hectic, and ever changing ride that I am grateful to have had.

The previous post is what we were working on for school (they each only took in one page).

No comments: