Monday, October 13, 2008

The begining

Well here it goes our inaugural post on the blog. After years of mass emails and sporadic family updates. I am going to try and keep a family blog to keep a constant and more accurate record of the chaos we call life.

4 comments:

Janette said...

Yay! I've become addicted to blogging. It's a wonderful way to keep up with family and friends, and do a little digital scrapbooking and journaling.

Mary said...

Thank you for the invite. It's great to hear about your cute kids.
Mary Anderson

Lainer said...

This is a great idea. I love to see my cutegrandchildren and hear all about them.

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo! I'm excited to get to keep up with you guys. The computer really is the only way I've managed to say in contact with people these days. I can't wait to hear more of your adventures!