Reese and Riley a.k.a. R&R decided to take Ella potty today (I am sure it was so they could get the helper potty treat). They were such a great help until somehow in all of the excitement of three little girls Ella fell and hit her head on the
Head. I heard her screaming bloody murder from the other room, and again my long lost sprinting skills returned, only this time my hurdling abilities came in handy as I had to jump a few kids, a crawling baby, and a lazy cat. By the time I got to the bathroom R&R were standing there saying, "Ella Fell, We didn't do it." It turns out Ella was fine other than a huge goose egg, and a little blood.
I layed Ella down on the couch while I went to get her some Tylenol. While I was gone R&R started fussing over her. They got her a blanket, brought her some of her elephants, and Reese even asked Ella if she wanted warm Jello (we use that to calm barfy bellies) or soda pop. Of course, Ella chose Soda. It was cute to watch them be little mother hens to their hurt chick.
Now that the dust has settled, the girls are all outside playing on the trampoline with the neighbor boys. With all of the rough house going on out there I may just have another blog entry:).



According to Ella a band aid makes everything better.
1 comment:
Yeouch! That goose egg looks painful. Poor little Ella!
Post a Comment