This morning Ella got her first Salon haircut. She has been begging to get her hair cut since all the girls got their haircuts last fall. Finally today we took her in. She looks adorable.
This morning Riley walked into the kitchen and declare, "A best girl's friend are jewels!" I think she was thinking of the song Grandma sang while she was here, "Diamonds are a girl's best friend".
While we were in the middle of lunch at the Chinese Buffet Riley loudly informed us that we were embarassing her.
While eating lunch at a local Chinese Buffet Reese had a plate full of melon and fruit. In amazement she kept looking at her plate and saying, "I didn't know this was China food."
Today Riley told me that we don't eat animals. I informed her that we do infact eat some animals. To prove my point I asked her, "where do you think we get hamburger?" Without skipping a beat she looked at me and quickly replied, "We get hamburgers from McDonald's."
This morning while we were eating breakfast my mom told Cole he was a silly boy. From the other side of the room Ella declared, "I'm a silly boy, too".
Today at lunch Riley asked if we could sing the "Monkeys in the Pantry "song. It turns out she was wanting to sing "Five Little Monkeys Swinging in the Tree."
This morning Riley came stumbling out of her bedroom. She looked right at me and said "This is kind of fancy." And then she just started to giggle. I asked her what was fancy. She looked at me (with a look of well duh) and said," My hair."
Because we traded in our van for a suburban I sometimes still tell the kids to get in the van. Of course, the kids correct me before they will get in. With all of the confussion on what the darn vehicle is called Ella just came up with her own name. Ella calls it a "Burban van".
The other day the girls and I were talking about money that was found on the floor. Tate boldly and dramatically declared, "I don't care about money. All I care about is how I live."
Ella has decided that her full name is Sydney Elephant Schrader, not Sydney Elizabeth Schrader.
The other day while eating breakfast Riley turned to me and out of nowhere said, "Boys are Wierd".
No comments:
Post a Comment