Friday, February 19, 2010

The breakables

This had been the week for things to break at our house.

  1. My camera was dropped, stopped working

  2. Door lock on Suburban wouldn't go up and down

  3. Baby monitor was fixed, but then stopped working

  4. My wheat grinder died in the middle of grinding wheat for bread

Luckily, a few of the things were still under warranty. So for now it is store bought bread or white bread, while my wheat grinder is being fixed or replaced. No blogs with pictures until my new camera comes. Using my phones as a baby monitor. Fortunately, the Suburban already went to the dealership and was fixed, so I can lock my car again (more importantly use the remote start to warm up the car). Yeah!!! Luckily, the breaking at our house was just stuff and no bones (:

1 comment:

Emily S said...

Aaah, sorry! I loved the sugar pictures - he's so cute and I can totally relate . . . I got the camera out a lot today. :)