Thursday, February 26, 2009

Is it spring yet?

So I have been looking around and thinking to myself surely spring must be on the way. The last two days we have had temperatures in the high thirties and low forties. The snow is almost all melted and glimpses of spring are everywhere. So last night I decided that since spring is in the air, I should probably change my blog background. First,I sat down and watch the news. Big mistake!!! I just found out we are supposed to get hit with a huge snow storm today. The biggest snow fall of the season. I wanted to stand up and protest, or at least throw the remote at the TV. Fortunately, I still feel pretty crummy and it required too much effort to do either. So for now it is definitely still winter.

I need to remind myself that I do live in Minnesota and spring comes in May... I still have a little hope that the storm will fade out:) or even miss us all together.

1 comment:

Scullerina said...

I have spring fever too. Ready for warm sunny days. Not so ready for the yard work that comes with nice weather.
I love your blog. You are like uber Mom. I am impressed with your positive attitude, never ending energy and they way you handle everything.