-Mom out of town for 1 week.
-Six very active kids.
-Crazy weather (hot one day and freezing cold the next).
-The changing of seasons (winter clothes to the summer clothes).
-6 bins of summer clothes that kids went through to find clothes.
-Mom and Dad working in the basement to get it ready to paint.
-Painting the basement (:
-Two preschool scrapbooks that needed to be made.
-4 sick kids (all at different times).
-Trying to catch up on 1 1/2 months of blogging.
-1 tired, pregnant mom.
When all of these elements combined along with many more, the results were catastrophic.
No children were harmed when the avalanche occurred...

After the disater clean up all of the winter stuff is sorted, folded, and ready to be put away for the next 4-5 months (we hope).

So when all was said and done there are now 9 bins of winter clothes waiting for Cord to put away, the closets and dressers are all stocked with summer clothes, and two bags are off to Goodwill. Hopefully, the laudry is caught up. Oh wait, now it is time to wash all of the bed linens :(




3 comments:
I feel much better about the huge pile of summer and winter clothes I had Grace and Emma throw behind the rocking chair at bedtime tonight! I think I need more bins.
I love all of your kids quotes on the side of your blog! Seems many of them come out during meals. Food = inspiration! Annie reminds me what a great cook you are. Must be making your kids happy and philosophical (sp?)
Oh, my goodness, girl, I am tired just reading this . . . avalanche or not, way to go! (This is your cousin, by the way)
Did I read pregnant mommy? Congratulations!! Becca (yes, another cousin)
Post a Comment