Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Nap interupted

Cole has had a pretty rough week between being weened from nursing to finally cutting teeth. Yesterday, was no exception. He was very tired and cranky when I put him down for his nap. After a few minutes of crying he finally settled down and went to sleep, or so I thought. Instead, Ella had gone into their room and decided to make Cole happy. She gave him a few toys. When this got Cole to stop crying Ella figured the more the merrier. So she loaded his crib up with all of the toys we have in their room and of course her stuffed elephants.

A few minutes later I heard Cole screaming. So imagine my surprise to find him surrounded by toys.

After a few snuggles, an emptied crib, and a locked door Cole finally got the nap he needed.

No comments: