Friday, November 7, 2008

What a week!!!

Well, It has been a crazy week and I realize that I have yet to sit down and blog any of it. In the past two weeks I started and finished sewing three costumes (as most of you know I am not a seamstress, I struggle to sew on a button. I usually just use a safety pin.) we had trunk or treat at church, carved pumpkins, picked my parents up from the airport (YEAH!!!), Went on a fieldtrip to the farm with a whole lot of kindergarteners, I helped at three different class parties, had the real trick or treating, I got a black eye, Kinley had her 7th birthday, was able to go to school and have lunch with Kinley for her birthday, and the list could go on.

I have a bunch of pictures and hopefully throughout this next week I can get all of last week caught up...

I will say that having my parents here has been great. I hate that we live far away from family, but I do love the fact that when my parents come they get to stay for a longer period of time. It is so much fun to let the kids spend quality time with their grandparents. Of course, all of the help around the house is fabulous, not to mention all of the slave labor they put in on helping finish our basement.

No comments: