Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Black Eye

Well this past Sunday I got my first black eye. I had just finished nursing Cole in my bed and we were just laying there. He was wiggling around and laughing when out of nowhere he gave me a headbutt. He caught me just right below my eye. It hurt me, but Cole wasn't even phased,he just kept laughing and playing.

Well, I got up put on my glasses and went down stairs to get the kids breakfast. I got everyone ready for church. Because I was running late the kids and my parents walked to church. After they left I started the rush to get myself ready. I put my contacts in and when I looked in the mirror to put my makeup on I was shocked to see that my eye was a little puffy and starting to turn colors. I had completely forgotten the headbutt.

After seven years of taking serious blows from the kids, the one that wasn't that bad, was the one to make a mark. This picture is taken on Tuesday night. I am hoping that the color will completely go away soon. Unfortunately, since this picture was taken it has gotten darker.

No comments: