Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Polite Tate

This past weekend a few of the kids were pretty sick. One particularly hard night around 2:00 Ella decided to come and get in bed with us. I woke up to two little eyes peering at me and a sweet little voice saying, "snuggle me". Usually I just put them back into bed, but I was so tired and she was so cute that I just let her crawl in. We slept soundly for a few hours until about 4:00 when Tate quietly walked into our room and very politely said, "I am sorry to bother you, but Kinley is throwing up." I about died laughing. What kind of kid talks like that especially when it is 4 in the morning and your sister has just woken you up by throwing up. Tate just cracks me up the things she says.

Well, we got Kinley cleaned up and Ella put back to bed and still were able to get a few hours of sleep before Cole gave me my morning wake up call.

No comments: